- PIR-G Board of Directors Meeting: 3/29/2023 at 7:00 P.M. in Poinciana Clubhouse between 9440 and 9450 Poinciana
- PIR Country Club Board of Governors Meeting: 3/21/2023 at 7:00 P.M. in the Club Room of the PIR Country Club
Problems? If you see something, say something.
- Association Office: Call 954-472-0137 for concerns such as:
- Laundry machines
- Maintenance Issues
- Rules Violations
- Davie Police: Call Davie police at 954-693-8200 if you observe what you believe to be Illegal activities. In Case of Emergency, call 911.
Complaints: If you would like to make a formal complaint, Complaint Forms are under FORMS in the Members DOCUMENTS section of this website. Copies are also available through the office. They must be completed in full, signed and submitted to the office by mail, email or hand delivery.
Monthly Maintenance & Assessments:
- Due the 1st of each month. Late charges assessed after the 10th of each month. If not received by the 10th of the following month, the matter goes to the Attorney for c ollection.
- Payment method for monthly maintenance and assessments: Payments should be sent to Centennial Bank, the Condominium Association's bank. Centennial Bank has several payment options. These are explained in a letter that can be found under FORMS in the Members DOCUMENTS section of this website.